Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday

I woke up this morning 2 pounds lighter so yes it is a WONDERFUL Wednesday especially after complaining of being so HUNGRY a few days ago.  I just may be getting used to this banded life.  I still desperately want my first fill but I'm learning to listen to my body.  What I've learned: it's okay to feel a little hungry, it's also okay to hear my stomach growling (boy it can get loud at times) I will be okay and closely monitor what I'm eating.  I'm drinking my water and trying to get in my protein.  I'm hoping to begin excercise after my doctor's appointmnet on Monday.  I confess - I could get use to the scale going down and I don't want it to stop until I reach goal.  Praying I get a fill on Monday!  Hope everyone is having a GREAT WEEK!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go :o) and you will get your fill soon enough, just be prepared to not feel too much restriction straight away. The doctors like to take it slow to begin with so that you can adjust to the band.

    ReplyDelete