Sunday, February 5, 2012

First Fill & Other Ramblings

Got my first fill on Thursday. Easy as 123 got to see my band and the needle. He only gave me 3 ccs, I think it should have been more. After the rest of the day on liquids I don't feel any different. Everything goes down fine. I know how much I'm supposed to eat so I don't go over that amount but I could because I don't feel any restriction.

I confess - my new water bobble is my favorite. I got the 34oz bottle and I fill it at least 3 times a day. That's 102 oz people!!! Down another 3 lbs so life is GOOD!

6 comments:

  1. That's great with water!!! Glad your first fill went good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice loss! I have one like that blue but need to try refilling it more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that water bottle. Three pounds down is good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It can take a while to find the restriction, doctors like to take it slow though, so have faith in your doc, you will get there! Congrats on the three pounds :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing so great! I only got 2.5 on my first fill. It takes a little while, but it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have recently come to the conclusion that water intake (or lack there of) is a HUGE influence on my weight loss. Even more so since I have gotten back to exercising. It's like my body has decided that it needs/wants a crap ton of H2O to do its 'thing' and if I fail to get my water for the day it smacks me by retaining water i.e. I see a gain. However, if I get my water in the next it's like "whoosh" gone again.

    Dig your Bobble.

    ReplyDelete