Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm Addicted to Aleve

So, today was the follow up visit with the Dr. that did the Endoscopy.  Prognosis: I have damaged the lining of my stomach by overusing ALEVE.  I have to take a liquid medicine for the next 3 months. 
I confess - I did abuse the ALEVE.  Headache pop 3, Toothache pop 3, Backache pop 3 at least everyother day.  I will throw the bottle away as soon as I get home.  The Dr. suggests I try Tylenol if I experience aches and pains.

I've lost a whole 7 pounds since my last visit with the Gastroenterologist!

11 days until Surgery YAY!

Hope Everyone's Hump Day was Terrific!

3 comments:

  1. A few years ago I had the same problem with Advil. I would pop them like M&M's. I had a headache for days when I quit taking them.

    Great job on the 7 pound loss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your loss!!! And omgsh - your profile makes me hungry for chocolate covered strawberries!!! Not long to go until you're banded!!! Super excited?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aleve is the best, but not if it causes damage! Congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete